Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Here I Am

Well a few people have asked that I update my blog. This is funny to me because well only a few people actually read the thing...AND they ask me to update it while they are on my myspace page!! Sooooo that makes me laugh seeing as how my myspace page pretty much keeps you updated and whatnot too.

Anyway, there are a few things to post but I am compiling pictures and notes and so far it's not ready. Well, I haven't started so that might hinder the readiness. Anyway, I wanted to let you all (few) know that an update is on the way. I'm sure you are all (few) so excited you can hardly stand it!! I know...I would be too!

Until then...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you better believe i'm excited! :) and i wasn't even one of the few that bugged you about it.

BrittanyB said...

I may not have bugged you on myspace, but I was pestering you in my head every time I checked and you hadn't updated. I'm sure you caught that with the team esp.