Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just a quickie!

So school is officially out for the summer! My last day with kids was yesterday and I had to go back today to close down the classroom. It's a little sad for me. I said goodbye to the teachers/staff I have gotten to know this school year at Patriot. I have no idea where I will be next fall and so there is a possibility it may be the last time I see many of them. Everyone was so nice and wished me well in my job hunt! I can only wait and see what positions open up after enrollment changes. On a good note, the kids in my 2nd long term (5th grade) were really sweet! I got a few presents and a lot of hugs! I hope I get to see many of those students again someday!

Anyway, no pictures as this is just a quick post. Hopefully my next post will be good news of a job. We shall see!

Until then...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well i appreciate the post with or without pictures. I mean REALLY, you need to prioritize your life and make more time for blogging :) (aka my entertainment)

Unknown said...

point proven!

Anonymous said...

*sends Callie lots and lots of good vibes*