Saturday, November 6, 2010

Alot can happen in a YEAR!

So I thought it would be fun to post a blog since it's been well over a YEAR since my last post. See, my problem with this is that I only have 2 people who read my blog. Not that I don't care about updating you Brittany and Kelsie, but it seems like so much work for 2 people who see my posts on Facebook on a daily basis. Regardless here I am posting. But literally as I type this, I realize I have nothing to post about. Hmm...let's see what I can drudge up.

Yeah...I got nothin....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey lame butt- you did get married, and have a new job, and make awesome signs these days, and the list goes on. But you're right, I already know all that and would hate to read it again ;) hahaha

BrittanyB said...

um, I see 6 blogs listed in your sidebar, meaning probably 6 people read your blog. But I appreciate you making the effort on my behalf ;)If you promise we will get together in the next couple of weeks I will officially relieve you of blog duties.

Unknown said...

I'll leave a comment just for $hit and giggles! Congrats on your yearly blog post!

Alexis said...

I'm ready for a new post Callie.