Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Apparantly my blogger won't let me title this one. Oh well.

Well, we are here in Bakersfield. Not quite settled, but getting closer each day. Unpacking is worse than packing. I just look around and want it all done NOW. The dogs are actually adjusting well. We only had one accident on the floor (tile I might add, so no problem there). They just run through their doggy door out into a big yard. They are quite happy.

I will post some pictures later when the place is picture worthy. My next goal is to help find John a job. Any ideas? We can use as many as possible. He is an accounting and finance business major. So, anything like that would probably work.

Okay that's all for now. Back to unpacking.

1 comment:

BrittanyB said...

if he's got experience I do have a couple ideas. Call me when you get breather from unpacking!