Thursday, June 28, 2007

Next Week

Oh yeah. Next week on the 5th of July we are heading up to Bakersfield to sign the lease papers and pick up the keys to the house! It's happening very quickly. We reserved a U-Haul truck. It's becoming real. I'm getting more nervous each day. There are things I will miss here. We will most likely be moving on the 7th of July. Thank you to all of you who volunteered to help us with the move. I'm not sure but I think we will have a group coming up with us from the OC as well as my Dad. Most likely we won't need the extra help. Besides, I'm weird about people seeing my living space all a mess. So once we are all settled, I will have you over! Sound good? Thanks again for all the well wishes. I'm looking forward to spending time with my old friends again....and some hopefully new ones!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok. steve urkel??(sp?) thats the coolest!
and the fact that your moving back to bako. still wierd, but SO FUN! now it will be so easy to see you on the rare holidays i get to come to town :) YAY! congrats again on the house! SEE YOU SOON!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your move!