Saturday, December 8, 2007

All dressed up

So last night was my office Christmas party. Despite the catering disaster which Renee and the gang handled superbly, it was a nice night! Seriously though, props to them for whipping up appetizers in like 30 minutes for over 100 people!

So John and I got all dressed up for the party. I found a cute dress at Kohl's believe it or not and I wanted a certain hairstyle. I have been really into the show "Samantha Who?" with Christina Applegate and her hair is flippin' cute! So I requested assistance from my dear pal Kassi who colors and cuts my hair normally. She whipped up the perfect do and I was so pleased! Of course I had John take some pictures to document this fabulous look! Anyway, that's all this blog is about...the pictures from last night!

My long shot showing my cute dress!


The hair close up..thanks Kassi!


John and I at the party. I got him a cute tie to match me!


The very cute Corinne. Didn't she do the 40's well?


My carpool buddy....only a few people understand that one!


I will probably post some more pictures soon! Until then...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic!

BrittanyB said...

okay hair and dress fabulous!