Sunday, March 30, 2008

Super Pup!

So, I'm still in 4th grade and I am still alive! I survived the infamous "Mission Field Trip" which, by the way, consumed 11 hours of my day! Wow. That's just too much time. Anyway, the teacher who went out on maternity is scheduled to come back right on schedule. So I'm happy about that. I actually really like my class and I'm enjoying 4th grade alot. It's just not as fun when you don't get to start the class off at the beginning of the year. I'm stuck trying to catch up and figure things out in short periods of time. So although I love my class and am actually having fun...I am also excited for the teacher to return.

On another note, I was looking at pictures on my camera and found some pictures I had forgotten all about. When we went to Orange County a month or so ago, we found these outfits at the pet store on HUGE clearance. So of course, I HAD to buy them!

Penny looks so cute in her baseball shirt! We love baseball in our house, so it was very fitting!


Baxter will have to grow into his shirt! But he is still cute!


All 3 of my babies together. Not the best picture but well you try getting all 3 of them to sit still for a picture!!!


I'm sorry but this HAS to be the funniest ever! Ever since we got Scooter I wanted to get him a cape. He runs around the house and flies off the couch like Super Pup! I could NOT believe I found this!


To get the full effect. It really does have the Superman emblem on his chest!
Scooter the Super Pup!!


Well that's about all for now. I hope to post with some more pictures soon, but well, let's be honest...I am a little busy. I will get to it when I can! Until then!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

hahaha, LOVE the outfits! Especially scooters. I am very excited to finally meet the kids this summer. We'll have to schedule a doggy play date, even though my dogs could technically EAT yours, they would never dream of it. :) Until then, i demand more pictures! :)

BrittanyB said...

you are totally insane with their clothes. But the cape is Awesome ;) Thanks again for saving my retarded self last night ;)!