Wednesday, April 23, 2008

To be in 5th grade again....

So I actually have a lot to post about and pictures, however they are not off my camera yet and it's late. So I will just do a short post tonight. On Friday it was my last day in 4th grade. I was so excited. I had plans to sleep in the following Monday. It was looking great. WELL by afternoon recess that day I had been asked to take over the GATE 5th grade class at Patriot because Kristen Neuman (formally Kristen Martin for those DW people) just got word from her doctor that she had to go on early maternity leave because of some complications. SO now I am in 5th grade for the rest of the school year. The plus is, steady income and I really like the class, but it still doesn't look good for me as far as an actual job. The district is looking slim and all my eggs are in their basket, so to speak. So we will just have to see how it goes. Either way, I start full time at the office right after school gets out. Gotta keep myself busy and my options open!

Anyway, I have some great pictures of Scooter and his newest adventure with a bumblebee. I will leave you with this...he got in a fight and didn't win. More on that later! Until then....wish me luck in 5th grade!

3 comments:

BrittanyB said...

poor scooter is having a rough time lately ;) Think Positive, Maybe Kristin will decided not to come back next year and you can take over her class permanently ;) Isn't 5th grade Sex ED?. . . hope you missed that fun part!

Unknown said...

hey!! sadly i will have to miss the recital, but i'm stoked to see your dance on the video :) you know your loving being in the front, because that means you still got it. you can still kick everyones trash!! :) And as for my trip home. should be july (10th-ish) till the end of august (20th-ish) i haven't got definite dates from cameron, but i'm brining my pups!! And i'll be a college graduate by then :) we will definitely have doggy play dates!!! o and i loved the latest post. 5th grade sounds fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.