Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

I realize that it has been awhile since my last post. However, this post will be full of pictures!! So hopefully that makes up for it just a little...

Things have been going well in our life. School is keeping me busy, but of course I am having a great time as well! John is still working at KSI and doing a great job! Halloween in Kindergarten is an interesting time...and by interesting I really mean INSANE!! The kids were soooo excited! Here are some pictures.

I dressed as Dorothy! This is me before I left the house. It was supposed to rain and I wanted one decent picture in case it DID rain.


I happened to have a couple of twins in my class. We had to take a picture!!


This is my class after the parade on Friday. Aren't we cute?


Earlier in the week my class went to the Pumpkin Patch.


And of course...it wouldn't be Halloween without pup pictures!!




The first picture I found on my camera. John had put poor little Socks in that shirt and she wasn't too happy. Needless to say, Scout stayed in hiding during that time!

That's pretty much all I have to post right now. Until next time....

2 comments:

BrittanyB said...

Okay, I was having a hard time imagining Ms Clanahan before, but those pictures are adorable ;) I love it! It makes me want to have Andi in your class, but I'm not sure you'd want that ;)

Unknown said...

NICE.... you have a big class, and britts right. Seeing those pictures makes the entire you being a teacher come to life. My kindergardet teacher wasn't nearly as cute as you! and I'm loving the dog costumes... I considered dressing jers up for halloween but can't manage to keep a collar on the girl without her chewing it off, so.... i passed on the attempt