Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wow. I really feel productive! I managed to upload tons of pictures AND update my photos on Myspace...apparently it has been several months since I did that! So that made me happy.

Anyway, this will just mainly be a posting of pictures. That's what everyone wants anyway isn't it? Anyway, a week ago was my dog, Snoopy's 17th birthday party! Yes that is right...17 and birthday party. I got Snoopy when I was 10 years old. He is the reason I am in love with daschunds. He is a unique dog. Not only has he managed to live longer than most dogs, but he is the smallest daschund ever! Keep in mind he was born before the "mini" dog craze. Before people were breeding to be small. In fact, when he was born, my grandma didn't want him because he was the runt. His brother was three times his size. She wanted the big one because that is what they were supposed to look like! I am so happy she "had" to take the runt. Snoopy is getting old and he can barely see anymore. I think my Dad realizes he doesn't have much time left. So he proposed the idea of a birthday party complete with cake. So we went over there and celebrated my dog's birthday. You will see it is a real cake complete with candles. Scrappy (the much larger dog) actually started taking large bites of the cake before we had to take it away from them. This is my favorite.



The doctor's office I used to work at for many years and just prior to my teaching job had their annual Christmas party. Naturally I went. I worked the majority of the year there...and even if I hadn't I would have gone anyway! :) I miss my people!! Anyway, it was "Black and White" and I had a lot of fun.

Before we left...


John and I at our table!


And of course...Natalee and I. It wouldn't be a party without Natalee!!


The other day I took this picture with Baxter. He is such a sweet boy. Sometimes he drives me absolutely crazy though!!


That is about all for now. We have 2 more weeks of school left! YES!! I am counting down!! I can't wait to have 2 weeks off from work!! Until next time...

3 comments:

BrittanyB said...

okay I LOVE your hair in the Christmas party pics, very cute! And I was not at all surprised to see that you had a birthday party for your dog, but I love that there was a candle on the cake ;) We really need to hang out soon, I am getting antsy for a kiddie free evening.

Rowdy and Bette said...

Happy Birthday Snoopy!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet! I'll definitely let you know about the pulmonologist, though he's probably my favorite doctor I've ever had :) You look good and the puppies look great :) I love that you are teaching K-- it's so perfect! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!