Sunday, April 22, 2007

Crazy Kids

So, my pups have gone a little crazier...I didn't think that was possible! But we have noticed that Penny has grown a bit in the 3 weeks we have had her. She was always fiesty and able to scrap with Scooter, but now she is getting braver! Last night they were rolling around and play fighting on the couch and they rolled right off the couch! Of course I'm thinking Penny got hurt, so I come running and I see them continuing with their rolling around and tackling each other!! I'm not even sure they noticed the fact that they fell off the couch! Silly Pups!

Finally, a picture of my crazy "kids!" It's an old one...I'm in the process of getting some newer ones!

1 comment:

BrittanyB said...

oldie but goodie ;) You should train the dogs to bring you things, and do tricks!