Friday, April 20, 2007

Oh Britney...

Because I have nothing better to do (apparently) than sit on the computer and look on websites such as TMZ and perezhilton, I have this fascination with celebrities. I live so close to all of this drama, yet it doesn't seem to even phase me. I'm just like all the millions of other people buying US magazine and watching the E! True Hollywood Story. But today, while I was browsing TMZ because of the recent release of the Alec Baldwin story...(if you haven't heard, he's a ridiculous excuse for a man AND a father) I found this nice article where Britney Spears claims it's her family's fault for her recent downward spiral. What?! Are you kidding me? You are married with 2 children. You are 25 years old. You have all the control over your OWN life. YET, you blame your panty-less days and cause for rehab on your parents! I just don't get it. Do you blame them too for your marrying K-loser? I mean come on here! Nobody forced you down that white trash aisle! It is sad for me to have these harsh feelings for Britney Spears. Many of you know my love for Britney. I don't care what people say. I absolutely own every one of her CDs. And if she makes another one, I'll buy that too! BUT...I just don't know how much more of this crap I can handle. What the hell is wrong with these celebrities? Take responsibility for your own actions! The paparazzi sucks. The constant cameras in your face suck. But guess what? You CHOSE that life and career. Nobody is making you continue. Britney my dear, YOU make the decisions for your own life. Straighten yourself out before it's too late! And P.S. please grow that hair out ASAP!