Friday, August 3, 2007

It's Here!!

Our dining room table and server arrived today! We are so excited. I promised I would post some pictures for a couple of special people! So here they are!

This one is a bit dark, but its the view from the entrance to the kitchen.


This is the server BEFORE John put everything inside.


This is the server AFTER John put everything inside AND on top!


This is the top view of the table! Isn't it great?!


I still need to find a centerpiece of some sort. But other than that, WE both LOVE our new table and server. We can't wait to use it! I love to cook, so I'm sure it will get great use!

3 comments:

BrittanyB said...

Nice ! I need to come see it in person ;)

Unknown said...

WOW. i love that table. where did you find it?? obviously we're not gonna have the store here, and not that it would matter because we only use the table like once a week. IF THAT :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!