Saturday, August 18, 2007

Water Dogs

I know it seems a little ridiculous that all I post are blogs about my dogs. But, they DO consume a great deal of my time. Especially since school hasn't started which means no work for me. So as I mentioned in an earlier post, Scooter has to go swimming for "physical therapy." Well he isn't really all that interested in being in the water. Unless his ball is in there and then he just jumps out. Well NOT Penny. At first she wasn't interested, but now she jumps in even when we aren't outside. This poses as a problem because she then tracks her wet little self back into the house and onto the furniture. Well if we are gone, this can go very badly! Anyway, I snapped a couple of pictures of my water dogs!

This is a picture I took the first time we caught her in the pool unsupervised. The water is really low because we were planning on draining it that night.


As you can see Scooter is only in there for his ball.


My cute lil guy!



This is just a funny one I had to throw in. Penny was barking like crazy while I was getting ready in another room and I just figured she was being silly like usual. NOPE. She got herself tangled in John's baseball bag. She was barking for help! It was quite entertaining watching her drag it around the house.


And this ends yet another blog about my dogs! Hope you enjoyed! Until next time...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha, those are some funny puppies. How old is scooter? it seems like all the adventures around the house are because of miss penny. Both are VERY cute though. and i appreciate your dog posts! :)

Unknown said...

actually... shopping here is pretty much the same as bako. we have a mall, a target, sears, jc penny, herbergers?? whatever that is. ae,aero,maurices, etc. but if i need to do anything fancier (which i do for this) then we just take a quick trip to bismark (its like the la of ND, just doesn't have to be so big since everywhere else in ND is so small!) haha :)