Wednesday, May 9, 2007

A blog of few words

I don't have too much to say today. But I did snap a few super cute pictures of my kids. I decided that everyone else must want to see them too!!

Penny loves the sunshine! She goes outside every day and lays out! I think she hates being so "white." Maybe she wants a tan!



I was able to get this one of Penny playing in the Pup Tent! She usually runs out too quick! Not this time.



Last but not least...my handsome pup Scooter. He poses for pictures. It's actually quite funny how much he likes to have his picture taken!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those picture are adorable. i just can't believe how tiny penny is. her ears though... O SO CUTE! it almost makes me wish my dogs were both small. i'm gonna try to figure out how to put pictures up of the dogs... it may take a while, i'm retarded on this blog thing!

BrittanyB said...

The kids are adorable, but Penny might have trouble getting a tan. If I recall correctly the sun completely bounces off her mother, no sun block needed ;)