Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Lessons Unlearned...

So, as you might remember, my sweet puppy Penny decided to break into the food bag one night and eat herself to sleep. Well as a remedy we put the Beneful bags (Scooter and Penny have different bags of food) in the pantry. Well the pantry is pretty tiny. They were both about 3 days away from running out of food so I bought 2 new bags. Well there just wasn't enough space in the pantry so I decided to put one bag behind the refrigerator again. I thought, well its sealed so she can't knock it over and climb in. WRONG!!! Today I come home to find the little princess has torn a hole in the bag and chowed!! She looks huge! You can totally see the extra food in her tummy! And of course she just wants to lie down cuz she doesn't feel well.

So morals of this story:

1.Penny is smarter than I thought.
2.Never leave a bag of dog food within reach of Penny.
3.Don't eat so much you want to barf...which I'm waiting for her to do!

This is the hole she chewed in the bag.



Doesn't she look miserable? This is how she looked when I found her.

2 comments:

BrittanyB said...

ya, i'm still learning the don't eat so much you want to barf lesson. . . not going so well ;)

Unknown said...

well since the dogs aren't allowed onn any of the furniture, its not that bad. but even if they do rub up against it and get it dirty, its microfiber, so it washes right off real easy :) trust me... we definitely thought about the dogs!