Monday, May 7, 2007

Two Hotdog

Well yesterday we were in Bakersfield (we as in John, Scooter, Penny and myself). It was a very quick trip. The main reason I was going home was to get my hair done. Kassi Bolinger does my hair and she did a super cute job yesterday too! I really like the new do! Anyway, while I was home I had to get in some family time. Well, the grandma and grandpa came over and with them was the adorable Jaden. I couldn't believe how big she had gotten in just the 2 months since I last saw her! Well she immediately wanted to play with the dogs. Many of you don't know that Scooter is TERRIFIED of children...well small people in general. She kept trying to play with him and he was running for his life! Meanwhile Penny wanted to play with everyone! So I was talking to Jaden which is mainly me talking as she has a limited vocabulary. I asked her how old she was and her response is quite possibly the cutest answer to ever come out of a child's mouth with regard to their age. She said "Two hotdog." I kid you not. "Two hotdog" was her response. I thought it was just her being silly so I said SHOW me how old you are. She took her two index fingers and held them up while saying "two hotdog." My grandma explained that on her birthday this year she got to have a hotdog for lunch. So now she associates her age/birthday with hotdogs. Very strange but VERY cute! I wish I had a picture of her yesterday, but I was having too much fun to grab the camera.

To all those I did not get to see during my 8 hour stay in Bakersfield...I say to you...soon friends...soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thats funny that scooter is scared for his life. Jersey likes to play. she just doesn't like loud noises or people of any kind. hahah, and "two hotdog"? Lexi had some pretty wierd things she said, but that tops the charts. haha, cute. you should put up pictures.

BrittanyB said...

I had no idea Kassi does hair. . . might have to call her, I need a new hair person here. I love the two hotdog! The latest babbling we can decipher from Andi is she is alwasy asking "watcha got?" at least that's what it sounds like ;)