Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Go Angels!

First, a quick update. We went to Bakersfield on Monday and looked at a few places to live. We put 2 applications in. One for an apartment and one for a house. The house is our bigger hope! We already got approved for the apartment. But if the house comes through, that will be GREAT! I will let you know when we know!

Tomorrow is John's birthday! Yay! The big 2-6! Because we both have to work tomorrow night we decided to go to the Angel game today. They had a DAY game so it worked out perfectly! I am pretty sure that I'm a bad luck charm for the Angels. Every game I have attended, they have lost..including today. So that part isn't fun. But the game was fun. We had pretty good seats. We were up high but right above first base so we could see everything. We both got a little sunburned, so now I'm paying the price tonight. Gotta love Aloe Vera.

John wants to go to a few more games before we move away. Hopefully I can see the Angels win one of those times!

We got the stadium attendant to take our picture. It was so bright I ended up looking even more pale than I already am!!


I LOVE these hats! I can't even tell you why!


Happy Early Birthday John!


It wouldn't be me if I didn't post a picture of My Kids! And yes Scooter is wearing an Angels jersey and Penny has on an Angels T-shirt!


This picture makes me laugh. They ran up on the stairs and were perfectly aligned for the picture. I couldn't have planned it better...except for maybe flipping Penny's ears forward. But when her ears flip back, it makes me laugh!! Plus look at her expression! It's great!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, penny looks so cute with her ears like that. i scrolled down to that picture and just busted up laughing out loud. too funny.

BrittanyB said...

hmmm, I can't see the pics for some reason. But glad you had a fun day!